Pre–Register Your Guests for the Holidays
We know the guest pass process takes time, especially during the holidays. In an effort to make this process quicker, during this holiday season we are offering an opportunity to pre-register your guests ahead of time.
To learn about guest rules and fees, please visit our Guests webpage.
How to Pre-Register a Guest:
• Please plan ahead. It may take up to 3 days to process the registration if it is requested during a weekend. When your guest has been registered you will receive a return confirmation email.
• If your guest has been to the club before as a guest, they are already in our club software and it is not necessary to pre-register them.
• Email email@example.com with the following information for each of your guests:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number (with area code)
- Indicate Payment Type (charge to your account, pay on arrival, or that you will be using a pass or a pass package you already have)
• If you indicate charge to account, we will charge the pass (or multiple passes) to your member account and have the pass ready for you to pick up at the Front Desk within three business days of the request. If the guest pass goes unused over the holidays, it will not expire until you cancel your membership.
When Your Pre-Registered Guest Arrives at the Club:
• They will need to present a guest pass at the Front Desk or pay the guest fee.
• The guest will need to present a photo ID.
• A picture of the guest will be taken.
• All guests 18 and older will be asked to sign a liability waiver.
Save Money and Enjoy the Convenience of Having a Guest Pass Package!
Members may purchase guest pass packages at a discounted rate by contacting the Front Desk.
• A pack of 5 guest passes is $51.
• A pack of 10 guest passes is $96.
• The passes are then stored on your account so you do not have to worry about bringing any certificates.
• These passes do not expire until you cancel your membership.
Sign up for our newsletter