2022 Summer Memberships
We have finished sales of Summer Membership Packages for the 2022 Summer season. We will post next summer's information and pricing in the Spring of 2023. Please see the Categories and Pricing webpage to see current options for joining the club.
The Rochester Athletic Club Summer Memberships are packaged in two options. Both Summer Membership Packages run through Labor Day, September 5, 2022. To make an appointment, click the link below. Summer Memberships can be purchased starting April 1, 2022.
2022 Summer Membership Packages
(NOTE: No Longer Available)
|Membership Type||Package 1
Starts: May 16
Ends: Labor Day
Starts: June 1
Ends: Labor Day
(16 and older)
(65 or older)
(Both 65 or older)
|Parent & 1 Child
|Parent & 2 Children
|Parent & 3 Children
- There is no charge to add a child under the age of two to a membership.
- A parent/guardian must be present at the time of signing up for a minor (ages 16-17).
- To use the club, children 12 and under must be accompanied at all times by a parent, or a guardian age 16 and older. A guardian can be a sibling or babysitter on the account.
- A credit card with expiration through 09/22 is required to be on file for each membership. Credit (or debit) cards sponsored by Visa, Master Card, Discover, or American Express are accepted.
- Summer Memberships must be paid in full at the time of sign-up.
- Taxes have been included in the pricing of Summer Memberships.
See the Categories and Pricing page to view complete Membership Type qualifications. Please note that regular Open-Ended and Annual Contract memberships are still offered during the summer.
Summer Memberships FAQ
If you wish to continue your membership, you may convert your Summer Membership to an Open-Ended Membership with no additional processing fee. Just set up an appointment and fill out a complete membership application with our Member Services department by the end of August 2022 and pay September dues at that time (all dues are billed one month in advance). Appointments may be scheduled by contacting the Front Desk at (507) 282-6000.
During summer break, you may purchase an extended guest pass if you have a current college issued ID. For more information on extended guest pass options and rates please check out our Guests page.
Extended guest passes may be purchased at the Front Desk. No appointment is necessary.
Yes, Summer Members have full member privileges while at the club including the ability to sign up for classes at regular member pricing.
Please be aware that the dates that classes or camps are held must fall within the range of when the summer membership is active in order for you or someone on your membership to register and attend.