Invest in Your Wellness
Massage therapy services are available to the public.
Schedule a massage by calling the Activities Desk: (507) 287-9300
Treat yourself to a 10-minute self-care break! Feel the soothing benefits of water, heat, and massage while conveniently remaining clothed and comfortably dry. Our HydroMassage beds use heated water to provide a relaxing, rejuvenating experience. Enjoy a massage before your workout to loosen tight muscles, after as a final cool down, or as a relaxing break, anytime.
The benefits of HydroMassage include:
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains
- Reduces level of stress and anxiety
- Deep relaxation provides feeling of well being
- Increases circulation in local areas where massaged
- Relieves muscle soreness, stiffness, and tension
HydroMassage Subscription Package
The HydroMassage subscription package makes it easy to add the benefits of HydroMassage to your daily routine. For a monthly fee, subscribers are allowed one, 10 minute HydroMassage session per day.
- 10-Minute HydroMassage - $5 plus tax
- HydroMassage Subscription Package - $15 plus tax
Stop by the Activities Desk to give HydroMassage a try!
Our professional massage therapists offer a variety of techniques to relax, heal, and revitalize. Each massage is customized to your needs and will leave you feeling pampered and renewed.
In addition to relaxation, massage therapy has several benefits including:
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue and stress
- Enhances the function of joints and muscles
- Improves circulation and general body tone
- Reduces blood pressure
- Improves posture
Hot Stone Therapy
Hot Stone Therapy is a deeply soothing, relaxing form of massage where the therapist uses traditional strokes of Swedish massage while holding smooth, heated stones. The stones may be placed at specific points along the spine to improve the flow of energy in your body and help tight muscles release. The therapist may also use massage and pressure during your session.
- 15 Minute Chair - $20
- 15 Minute Table - $25
- 30 Minute Table - $47
- 45 Minute Table - $57
- 60 Minute Table - $70
- 75 Minute Table - $83
- 90 Minute Table - $96
- Hot Stone Therapy - *$111
*Please note the Hot Stone Therapy is only available in a 90-minute duration.
Save 15-20% by purchasing a package!
The massage therapy services are available to the public. To schedule a massage contact the Activities Desk by calling (507) 287-9300.