There is a RAC app website where you can use many of the tools that are available through the app. Sign in using your regular RAC app login information. This website is especially helpful if you prefer to have a desktop computer view and want to use a full size keyboard for entering your workouts or nutrition plans.
Once you sign in to the RAC app website, initially you are brought to the home screen where you will see a Top Black Bar across your screen and just below it a white bar that has a number of Tabs (headings).
These tab options are a little bit like the online version of your personal dashboard (especially when you add in clicking on your first name in the top black bar to see your profile page).
Start – Shows any current RAC Club Notifications.
- If you click on the sliding pictures you will be taken to the destination listed.
- You can return to this Start tab at any time by clicking on the RAC logo directly above it in the top black bar.
- The Members list at the bottom right shows members that are online with the green triangle in the top left corner. All Rochester Athletic Club members are automatically made “PRO” members. Although members are listed here, there is no option to search. See the Members tab below for help searching.
Leaderboard – Shows the current leaders in Fitness points for the club. Totals are accumulated for each month and then set to back to zero at the beginning of the next month. You can also view the “Overall” point total. This leaderboard can only be viewed through the RAC app website.
Challenges – Allows you to search and filter for Challenges, and will initially show club challenges if any are active. You can also add a personal challenge by selecting “Add challenge”. You can only create a personal challenge through the RAC app website (not available in RAC app).
Groups – See the club groups. Select a group to learn more about it, or to see recent posts if you have joined the group.
Members – Search for your friends if you know their display name. This name sometimes is not related to their first or last name so you may need to ask them.
- Search on at least 3 characters of their display name. (Note: if you did just search on 3 characters, it would return a result if those 3 characters are found anywhere in the display name.)
- You will not need to set the Country to find members at the club.
- Once you have found the member you can select them to see their profile page. A person can choose what is available to be seen on their profile page in their settings.
Contact – shows the Rochester Athletic Club contact information. Also shows our open hours and members. It is easier to search for members using the Members tab (see above).
Support – Offers some additional information resources, some of which are not tailored directly to a member using our app.
TOP BLACK BAR OPTIONS:
RAC Logo – Takes you back to the Start tab.
“9 Squares” icon – This shows your “menu” of apps available through the desktop. You can select these apps much like you can select the corresponding home screen tiles on the RAC app. Note that Body Metrics corresponds to the Progress tile function on the RAC app home screen.
“Your first name” – Your name shows your Fit Profile page. It will bring up your personal view of your page with all of your information on it. You can select what parts of the page others can see by adjusting your settings (see below and in the Settings FAQ).
“Drop down arrow” icon – This will allow you to view information about your account. You can select:
- Inbox – to see the private messages you have received. Once there you can also select to create a New message or to view your Sent messages.
- Account Settings – (see the next section to learn about Account Settings)
You can get to the account settings by selecting the "drop down arrow" icon in the top black bar. The account settings are similar to what you can set through the mobile app. There are a few added options and slight differences in terminology that can be confusing, but it is often changing the same information and settings as the app. A couple of quick notes:
Email settings – Allows you to adjust when you receive emails from the RAC app. The RAC app website is the only place you can adjust these email settings. They do not affect Push Notification settings. Those are set in the RAC App (see Settings FAQ).
Email and password – Changing your email address will change where emails coming from the app are sent, but will not change the email you use to sign in to the app.
Privacy – These Privacy settings mostly define with whom you will share your app information. Go to the Settings FAQ to learn what the settings mean.
Connections – Allows you set up your Fitbit to feed information into the RAC app.