Be Our Guest
Whether you are visiting the area and do not want to interrupt your workout routine, or are interested in joining a friend for a game of tennis, we welcome guests from near and far to use our facilities.
All adult guests will be required to sign a Release of Liability form and all guests will have their pictures taken (for security purposes) before using the Club. With each visit, all guests over the age of 16 must also present a photo ID. A day pass allows use of the Club until it closes that day.
Club rules and complete guest policies can be found within our Member Handbook.
Guests from the Local Area
Local area guests are those who live within Olmsted and the neighboring counties, within approximately 60 miles of the Rochester Athletic Club. Local area guests must be accompanied by a member and may only use the facilities once every 30 days. On the rate charts below, only the Member Guest Rates for a Day Pass apply.
Guests from Outside the Local Area
Guests that live outside a 60-mile radius do not need to be accompanied by a member to use the Club facilities. Guest passes may be purchased as a single day pass or as an extended guest pass. Three months is the longest duration an extended guest pass may be purchased at one time.
Regular Guest Rates – for guests not accompanied by a member and who live outside of the local area.
|Regular Guest||Day Pass||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||1 Month|
|Family||Based on Ages||$108.00||$167.00||$213.00||$237.00|
|Under 2||No charge|
|Ages 2 - 6||$10.00|
|Ages 7 - 17||$14.00|
Member Guest Rates – for guests accompanied by a member. The extended guest pass options on this chart are not available for local area guests.
|Member Guest||Day Pass||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||1 Month|
|Family||Based on Ages||$91.80||$141.95||$181.05||$201.45|
|Under 2||No charge|
|Ages 2 - 6||$8.00|
|Ages 7 - 17||$12.00|
Family rates do not apply across more than one generation and include only Parents/Guardians and their children through age 22.
If you have questions, contact our Front Desk at (507) 282-6000.
- Full use of the facilities, same as a member.
- Use of a locker and the locker room areas.
- Group Fitness Schedule classes are included.
- Guests can reserve courts the day before the reserved time. Indoor Tennis courts entail an additional fee. Reserve Tennis, Racquetball or Squash courts through the Activities Desk at (507) 287-9300.
- Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by someone 13 or older at all times.
- A child must be 13 or older to:
- Enter the club by themselves.
- Use the Fitness Floor areas.
- Use the track unless during Family Track time on Saturday and Sundays after 3:30 pm. They must be directly supervised by a parent during Family Track time.
- Guest children ages 7-12 can be checked into the Neighborhood and the Pool similarly to how members can and following the same rules. See the related web pages for more details on when child check in is available and how it works.
- Guest children ages 6 weeks - 6 months can be checked into Kids Club similarly to how members can with the exception that they are not allowed the Drop Off (leaving the club) option. See the related web page for more details on when child check in is available, what the cost is, and how it works.
- Members that are signed up for RAC Perks can accumulate points toward RAC prizes. Individual, Couple and Family guest passes can be redeemed for points through this program.
- Allow up to three business days to process once points are redeemed.
- Guest passes expire 90 days after they are issued.