All Aboard for Kids Club!
Our team loves to welcome children at the Kids Club train station. Children ages 6 weeks to 6 years can be checked into our childcare facilities, allowing parents to take advantage of what the Club has to offer.
Kids Club is a wonderful place where each week a different theme is celebrated. You can trust our staff to provide a safe environment where play is encouraged. Parents can even leave the Club with our drop-off option!
At times throughout the week, Kids Club offers:
- Active play in the Kids Play Area
- BEAM floor display games
- Choice play time
- Crafts and Sensory Table
- Free play
- Jump and Slide Mini Inflatable
- Lots of Games and Toys
- Neighborhood play for 4-6 year olds
- Stories and Songs
See BEAM floor display games in action at joinbeam.com. Scroll down on their site to watch a 30 second video.
For fees and important details see the FAQ section below.
New to Kids Club? View our Kids Club Policies & Procedures
Preschool Play Area
Behind Kids Club (or just up the steps from the Neighborhood Family Entertainment Center), we have an active play area designed for our youngest members. Available whenever the main Club is open, this area is full of age-appropriate ways to keep little ones moving, engaged, and entertained. Watch as your child engages in imaginative play and then hurries to the next option in our multi-themed active playground.
The Preschool Play Area Features:
- Cushioned PlaySmart play structure and mat play area
- Scooters, push toys, rockers, and cars
- A mini coaster
- Low to the ground mini dinosaur to climb on
- Adjustable baskets for shooting hoops
- Wall mounted learning, activity, and coordination games
- Many low slides and climbers to crawl on and play through
Kids Club FAQ
Cost of regular check-in is $4 per child.
During staffed time, the length of time parents can check-in children varies by age:
- 6 weeks - 6 months 1 ½ hours*
- 6 months - 6 years 2 ½ hours
*To ensure a spot for your infant between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 months please call for a reservation.
Before using Kids Club for the first time, please review our full Kids Club Policies and Procedures document . This details our security policy, sick policy, allergy policy, and provides other information that will prepare you for your first visit to Kids Club.
Please read the through the details of regular check-in.
- The cost for Drop Off care is $8 per child.
- You must provide a cell number where you can be reached.
- This option is not available for guests.
Regular Child Check In Hours:
THESE ARE SPECIAL HOURS DUE TO COVID
September after Labor Day – May
|Monday - Friday||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
- Stay in club - 1.5 hour time slots
- Drop off and leave the RAC - 2.5 hour time slots
- Reservations must be made through Jodi Hass
June - August
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
You can save up to 20% off your Kids Club visits by taking advantage of the following packages:
- 12 visits for $40
- 25 visits for $80
Drop Off Package
- 12 visits for $80
A package may be purchased by stopping by or calling the Kids Club Desk (507) 287-9324 during open hours.
If you have paid a guest fee or have a free pass for you or your family, you may take advantage of Kids Club regular check in. You must pay a fee for child check-in. The Drop Off (leaving the club) option is not available for guests.
Please read through "How does regular check in work?" FAQ above.