Your Member Login
Setting up a Member Login allows you to gain access to Member Online Services. Once logged in, you can make a payment, reserve a tennis court and view and/or update your account information using your computer or mobile device.
The information and function available includes:
- Account Summary – View and change some of your account information.
- Attendance Report – View your club check-ins.
- Billing Information – View which autopay account you have set up.
- Change Password – Change your Member Login password.
- Contact Information – Update your contact information (If changing email see Perkville FAQ below).
- Make a Payment – Make a payment with a credit card.
- Transaction Listing – View the transactions processed on your account for a given day or date range.
- Statements – View your monthly statements.
- Reserve a Tennis Court – Learn more on our Tennis page.
- Reservation Report – View any court or massage reservations that you have set up.
- Series Sales – View usage of currently active (or past) packages of services you have purchased.
Within each account information option only the fields with a white background may be updated. The information in the gray fields cannot be adjusted online.
Member Login FAQ:
STEP 1: You must have a current email address for your account set up in our club computer system.
- For recently new members, this email was set at joining time.
- If your email address has not been set up in our club computer system, or you do not know what email is set up, stop in or call the Business Office at (507) 287-9316 or (507) 287-9315 during Business Office hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm).
STEP 2: Create your Login.
- Bring up “Member Login” on your computer or mobile device
- On a desktop or laptop computer hover over “Member Login” button in the upper right hand corner of any webpage and then select "Log Into My Account". It will open a new tab in your browser and you can easily click back and forth with the current tab to display and follow the directions below. Note that it is generally easier to use Member Online Services on devices with larger screens.
- On a mobile device it can be found by selecting “I want to…” at the top of the screen and then selecting the option to “Log Into Member Account.” The login screen can be expanded or minimized on a touch screen.
- Select “Forgot Password/Create Logins? Click Here.”
- Enter the email address for your account and select “Submit.”
- An email will be sent to that address within about a minute.It will contain your new login information.
- Use the login information in the email to login. After logging in you will be given the option first to change your username, and second to change your password.
- Select the small round “house” icon at the top left of the page to go to the home screen if you want to begin using Online Services. It will ask you to log in with your new login information.
After logging in with your username and password, select the “Account Information” button to bring up the first options. Note that to the right of the options offered there is an arrow button pointing to the right that will bring up additional options.
- Select “Sign Out” in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Note that if you do not “Sign Out” you may remain logged in for an extended period of time, even if you close all pages associated with racmn.com webpage.
Yes, if you change your current email you will need to have your existing Perkville account updated as well. This is so that your current RAC Perks points are transferred, and so that you can continue receiving future points.
To do this update for Perkville you will need to contact the Perkville Administrator. Include your name and updated email address in the email and let them know that you have updated your club computer system account email.
During your initial setup you will be given an option to change your username. If you want to change it at a later time:
- Select the “Account Information” button. Select the “Change Password” button.
- In order to change the username, you must type in the new username to replace the existing one. You can specify the same password for the new and old passwords if you want to change username only.