A membership at the Rochester Athletic Club is an investment in your life and the lives of those closest to you. As a premier club for more than 25 years, our success allows us to offer more opportunities and services to more people. We love changing people’s lives for the better, one person and interaction at a time. Our team members are here to help you feel comfortable, enjoy your time invested at the club, and achieve success.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently experiencing a much higher than normal volume of members joining the club. Available appointments may be further out than normal.
We have the equipment, classes, and support to make maintaining a healthy lifestyle possible.
Whether you join as an individual looking for an ideal place to work out and relax, or as a family looking for a positive, healthy environment with activities that all ages can enjoy – the Rochester Athletic Club welcomes you.
Maintaining a balanced life is so important. Let us help you put the balance in your well-being with our facilities, programming, and assistance.
An Incredible Place with Competitive Pricing
The moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Rochester Athletic Club is not just another health club. We truly are a world-class facility and have more than 260,000 square feet under one roof. We keep the club incredibly clean and continually work to maintain and improve. Our favorite compliments are when members tell us that they love what we offer and consider the club to be a home away from home.
New Member Package - Comes with Membership!
Our staff is always here to assist you, but we also provide special opportunities for enjoying the club as you get started with your membership:
- Two personal training sessions
- Mobility screen testing
- Body analysis report by InBody
- HydroMassage session
- Free guest pass
- Thrive discount coupon
- Cafe Relish discount coupon
- Tennis discount coupons and orientation
- Electronic ID for convenient use throughout the club
Joining the Club
We highly recommend taking a tour to see our facilities and staff in action. Our Member Services department is here to assist you with learning more about the club or with starting your membership.
To set up an appointment to tour the club and/or to sign up for membership select the blue buttons above or contact the Front Desk at (507) 282-6000.
For specific member questions, contact Member Services at (507) 287-9337.
- A driver’s license or picture ID for an adult primary member.
- Payment method for membership. The club accepts Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express.
- If multiple individuals will be on the membership, as many as you would like to have present may attend.
- If you are joining as a Junior Member, we ask that a parent or guardian accompany you to the membership appointment in order to sign forms.
- If you select the Annual Contract joining option or you want to have automatic withdrawal from a checking or savings account set up, please bring a voided check or letter from your bank with the routing number and account number from your checking or savings account.
- Member Services is located just inside our main drive up entrance. Ask at the Front Desk when you arrive if you are in need of any assistance.
- Our Member Services representative will help you to get started in the Club, connecting you to what we offer. They are here to answer any questions you may have about the club. They will also assist you in setting up orientations and help you to get started in your areas of interest.
- Once you have joined you will have immediate access to use the club. Your picture will be taken for identification and Electronic IDs will be provided.
- Remember, our desks, instructors, trainers, and service providers are here to help you – just ask if you have any questions.