Develop new friendships, have new adventures, and create lasting memories!
Camps give kids a great opportunity to make new friends and have new experiences outside of their neighborhood and classroom. They provide children with an environment that nurtures experiential education and results in self-respect and appreciation for human value. Campers stay active, gain a sense of community, develop intergenerational relationships, and learn through first-hand experiences.
Our teams are dedicated to making sure that your child has a positive and memorable experience. Each team member goes through an extensive interview and training process to prepare them for the summer, including first aid, AED, and CPR certifications; as well as COVID-19 situational training.
See descriptions of all our Summer Camps and camp schedules by month on the Schedule of Activities webpage. Any required form for a camp will be linked to under the camp description.
2023 Summer Camp sign up for Members starts February 2nd.
Non-member sign up starts February 9th.
RAC Summer and Winter Camp COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
The safety and health of campers and staff is always our highest priority, and camps have a long history of planning for and managing communicable diseases. We will be providing the following safety measures to limit exposure to potential Covid-19 spread:
- Campers and camper's families should ensure they are following state guidelines prior to camp and during camp, including gathering size and travel limitations, wearing masks, and social distancing.
- Campers with preexisting medical conditions must have written clearance by their primary care provider to attend camp.
- A waiver, including an acknowledgment of COVID-19 risks, will need to be signed by parent/guardian for each camper.
- Campers should not come if they are feeling ill and will be sent home when sick. A follow up will be done with other campers if we are notified of a positive test in a camper.
- Each camper should bring a water bottle each day to minimize the use of water fountains. Water bottles will be filled by staff.
- Camp capacity has been limited to maintain social distancing; campers will be further separated into small groups.
- We are limiting the number of shared supplies and equipment for activities by providing each participant their own for each day.
- Camper's food will be prepared by qualified and licensed food service staff. Pre-packaged snacks are provided during the day.
- We are reinforcing health etiquette with the campers.
- We will be washing hands frequently and providing hand sanitizer for use throughout the day when entering/exiting buildings and other appropriate places.