We Redefined Family Entertainment Center
The Neighborhood is unlike anything you’ll find at another gym. It’s not just an area for kids, but an activity center for the entire family. With limitless possibilities, the space was designed to provide a safe place to encourage active play.
The Neighborhood Features:
- An 18-hole miniature golf course
- Aeroball trampoline basketball
- Basketball and Indoor Soccer Gym
- Batting Cages and Throwing Areas
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Gaga ball play area
- Galaxy Collision four way air hockey
- Golf cages
- Hockey and Lacrosse shooting area
- Hoop Fever basketball shooting games
- Lots of fun game and play equipment
- Mat area for creative play
- Ping Pong and Foosball games
- PlaySmart multilevel play structure
- Snack, Smoothie, and Slushie Bar
- Xbox Kinect
Neighborhood Child Check-In
When the Neighborhood staff is on duty, children ages 7-12 can be checked-in to the Neighborhood while parents use other parts of the Club. Our staff will check out equipment, monitor play and facilitate games as needed. They love working with kids to create a fun, safe, and entertaining environment.
- When Neighborhood team members are on duty (see hours below), children ages 7-12 may be signed by a parent, guardian, or family member age 13 or older.
- Maximum time is 2 ½ hours.
- There is no charge if the person checking in the child remains in the club.
- You will be asked to indicate where you will be in the Club so the staff can contact you if needed.
Yes. It is $5.00 to drop off your children ages 7-12 in the Neighborhood. Upon check-in, you must tell the staff when you will return and supply a current phone number where you may be reached.
No problem! Indicate at check-in that your child requires a Neighborhood activities pass. A Neighborhood activities pass is available if a child needs to leave the Neighborhood to attend another activity at the club (for example: tennis class or swim lesson).
No, children under the age of 13 are required to be supervised by a parent or responsible person age 13 or older in all areas of the club including the Neighborhood.
Yes. As a parent or guardian, you can check-in your children, but you must remain in the club at all times.
(September 7th - June 6th)
|Monday - Friday||4:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
(June 7th - September 5th)
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 am - 8:00 pm|
|Friday, Saturday||9:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Sunday||11:00 am - 6:30 pm|