WHERE TO ENTER THE CLUB
Active PT Entrance
Enter here for:
Fitness Floor, Neighborhood and Locker Room
Main Lobby Entrance
Enter here for:
Group Fitness, Racquet Sports, Lap Pool, Family Pool, Massage, Group, and Private Instruction, Kids Club, Handicap
Outdoor Gate Entrance
Closed for the Season:
CLUB AREAS, CLASSES AND SERVICES
- Desk staff will aid in helping make app system reservations for those without the app.
- Court Reservations taken for Tennis, Racquetball or Squash. Call (507) 287-9300 or use your Empower ME Member Login.
- No razors or combs available to members.
- Lap counters available.
- Water and beverages available for sale.
- HydroMassage available.
- Adult Badminton is available and is reserved through the RAC app.
Adult Badminton Times
|Tuesday||7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 pm - 9:30 pm|
|Sunday||5:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
- A reservation is for 45 minutes and reserves one basket (first come first basket choice).
- Up to 2 basketball reservations allowed per day. If more reservations are made, the RAC will cancel all but the first 2 reservations.
- This basket can be only be used by an individual or by multiple people from the same membership.
- A single reservation will allow you to bring in your family members who are on the membership. All using the reservation must come in together and can only use the basketball hoop.
- You will check out basketballs and receive a wristband (at certain times of the day) at the Activities Desk. Return basketballs to the desk.
- Sessions are reserved through the Personal Trainer. Contact the Fitness Director with any questions.
- Clients enter through the Employee Entrance (main lobby entrance) and wait in the lobby area until they are picked up by their trainer or instructor.
- Trainers may be using different areas - including outdoors, Gym 3, the Personal Training Studio and Racquetball Court #4.
- Trainers will maintain social distancing from their clients.
- Must follow the marked maximum capacities for the Lower Free Weight Area and Adult Cardio Area.
- Additional stretching areas have been added on the landing above the Fitness Floor and on the first basketball court. No weights may be used in these spaces.
- The Track has Lanes 2-4 open. No walking side by side. Maintain ample space when passing.
- Spotting not allowed between members so please adjust your intensities accordingly.
- Daily guest passes will not be allowed. Extended guest passes are allowed. We will continue to evaluate this as our capacity restrictions increase.
- Limited schedule available.
- Reservation for classes can be made 72 hours in advance.
- Reservation for a Group Fitness Live class also provides access to the Fitness Floor during the time block it occurs in.
- Clean before and after use.
Kids Club Hours: (by reservation only – reservations follow main time block system)
Monday - Friday: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Kids Club Drop off & Leave Hours: (by reservation only)
Same as Kids Club Hours
How Kids Club Reservations Work:
- To observe proper staff- child ratios please email RAC Kids Club Director. Reservations can be made 3 days in advance and are preferred to be made by 5 pm the day prior. Reservations must be verified by Kids Club Director or staff.
- 1 ½ hour maximum per day per child.
- Child drop-off and leave club option is available for 2 1/2 hours. See times above.
- Only 6 months to 6 years can be checked in. No infant reservations during this phase.
- Parents will be allowed immediate access to the club with a Kids Club reservation.
How to Enter the Club:
- Enter the club through the main doors. Proceed to the Kids Club Area. After you drop your child off, return to the front desk to check into the club.
What to be aware of:
- Snacks/food, bottles, pacifiers, and diapers allowed.
- No outside toys or lovies. Limited buckets of toys, games, crafts, coloring, and play areas are available.
- Staff will help children wash their hands immediately after check-in. They will also wash their hands before check out.
- Hugs – limited. Staff may need to comfort children.
- Play Area will only be available for member use after Kids Club hours.
- If there is a slot without reservations, Kids Club reserves the right to close.
- Due to social distancing requirements and limited locker availability, we encourage members not to use locker rooms if you do not need to use it.
- Permanent Lockers will be accessible by members.
- Bathroom areas of the locker room will be available.
- Showers are available.
- Amenities (shaving cream, razors, combs, mouthwash, deodorant, etc.) will not be available. This limits objects that multiple people touch as well as reduces shaving with no masks.
- Sauna and Steam Room are not available.
- Whirlpool is available.
- Reserve by calling the Activities Desk (507) 287-9300.
- Therapist and Client both must wear masks.
- There will be no access to Sauna, Steam Room, and Whirlpool.
- Open to members and non-members.
- Members on a freeze may still book a massage appointment, but must prepay at the time of booking or use a prepaid package.
- Enter the club using the main lobby entrance.
Basic notes on reserving:
- When Neighborhood staff is on duty, members must check-in at the Neighborhood Desk. This includes adults or youths who just want to use the golf or batting cages.
- There will be no drop-off and leave the club option.
- Basketball hoops are not available after the staff leave for the night:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 pm
- Friday: 6:30 pm
- Saturday, Sunday: 5:30 pm
- Staffed Hours (child check-in available):
- Monday - Thursday
3:30 pm - 8:00 pm
3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Monday - Thursday
- The Neighborhood is staffed at 9:30 am on no-school days.
- Please check-out your children at the Neighborhood Desk as you leave.
- Enter the club through Active PT Doors.
- Mask required for membership tours and appointments.
- Only one member of the family allowed during the member sign up process.
- Facility tours will be given with social distancing in mind.
- In-person appointments with social distancing available .
- Zoom, FaceTime, or phone call meetings also available.
Reservation note: If you do not have an app account or are reserving young children into pool areas you can call the Activities Desk at (507) 287-9300 and they will check for availability and reserve for you.NOTE: You are reserving for each specific pool and cannot go back and forth between pools.
- There will be time blocks when Aqua Fitness classes will be held and there will be no availability for the Family Pool during that time block.
- There will be bookings that are used for swimming lessons. These will be booked by RAC Aquatics staff.
- We are not providing any pool toys or equipment for Family Pool use. You are welcome to bring your own.
- Reserving: The basic concept is that you reserve a spot for all family members visiting the Family Pool. This includes any parent(s) and children who will be in the pool. To reach the number of reservations you need you would first look up on the app what is available for spots. You can also call the desk and they will check for you. There are two reservation types available for each time block:
- 1 person reservation
- 2 person reservation
- You can sign up for a combination of these to get your total number of people reserved. Note that you will only be able to sign up for one of each type within a single App account. Staff at the Activities Desk (507) 287-9300 may be able to help you if cannot find the right available combination. You would be able to see the number of reservations remaining by clicking on the desired reservation on the app.
Child check-in is available during these hours. Pool reservations are required.
Saturday, Sunday: 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Cannot come in early for the first reservation of the day in order to change before swimming.
- It is OK to sign up for 2 back to back reservations if you will be using them.
- Reserve using the RAC app system or call the Activities Desk at (507) 287-9300 to check for availability and reserve.
- Regular lap swimming equipment will be available.
- The Family Whirlpool can be used by all ages.
- Limit of 3 people per whirlpool and the whirlpools are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- We have adjusted the age of the locker room whirlpools to be 18 and up.
Pickleball Open Play
- Look under the "Other Racquet Sports" heading on the Schedule of Activities web page for the current Pickleball Open Play options and sign up.
Pickleball Court Reservation
- Court reservations are allowed. Contact the Activities Desk or use your Empower ME member login.
- Individual Private Instruction available.
- Sign up is through the RAC app. Classes are found under the "Live Group Fitness Classes" category. You can join a class up to 7 days in advance.
- Please keep (appropriate mandated social distancing) 6 feet social distancing if other participants are in the studio.
- Classes are currently on demand and not pre-programmed.
- Use the iPad outside the studio to select a virtual class.
- Prior to starting a video, check to be sure that another member has not already made a selection and is following a virtual class.
Tennis Classes and Drills (Adult Group Lessons, Drills, ROGY, ACE)
- See the Schedule of Activities for class times.
Tennis Private Lessons
- Reserved through the tennis pro as usual.
- Enter the club through the main lobby Employee Entrance and check-in at the Front Desk.
Tennis Indoor Court Reservation
- Reservations will be made through the Activities Desk or Empower M.E. member login.
- Enter the club through main club entrance and verify court reservation with the Front Desk.
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM