Visit other Clubs at a Discount!
The Rochester Athletic Club is part of the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA). We participate in the IHRSA Passport Program which gives our members access to a worldwide network of health clubs and 25% off guest fees at partner clubs. To take advantage of this program, you must download the TrainAway app and enter an invitation code. Clubs must be at least 50 miles/80 kilometers away from our club in order to qualify.
To get started:
- Go to the healthclubs.com/passport webpage.
- Select to “Download the TrainAway app”.
- Take the “Not a member yet, Sign up” option or sign in with an existing Facebook or Google plus account.
- Enter the current invitation code. The code is updated every 90 days and is available through the Front Desk.
- Select “Rochester Athletic Club”.
- Allow to access location.
To find clubs and buy a pass:
- Search for club name or city. As you zoom in on areas of the map icons will appear. Darker black icons on the map indicate the partner gyms which offer access and the 25% discount.
- Select the icon for the club you are interested in.
- Select to “Open” and information about the club will be displayed and the cost of the pass will be displayed on the bottom button.
- Select the bottom button.
- Select to “Buy Pass” and pay for the pass with credit card. The pass is valid for 30 days
To find and use your pass:
- Select the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the app screen.
- Select “Purchases” to view your pass.
- Use your pass within 30 days of purchase. Activate it at time of use.
If you have additional questions the app has a good FAQ section which is found under the “Help” question mark icon at the bottom of the app screen.