- Fully vaccinated people are not required to wear a mask or social distance.
- People who are not vaccinated, including children, are not required to wear face coverings indoors or outdoors by state executive order but are at risk of getting and spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) strongly recommend that anyone who is not fully vaccinated continue to wear face coverings indoors in businesses, public settings, and when around people from other households, as well as outdoors when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Members are required to sanitize exercise equipment before and after use.
- If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, do not come to the club.
- Learn more about our reservation system that is required for some areas here.
- Sanitizing will continue to be a priority.
- The upper lounge area above the main fitness floor will continue to house the Nu-Steps and other equipment so that we can leave some of the free weights by the elevators.
Monday - Friday 5:00 am - 10:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Reservations for adult badminton times are no longer required.
Adult Badminton Times
Tuesday 7:30 pm - 10:15 pm
Thursday 7:30 pm - 10:15 pm
Sunday 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
All ages play is allowed at other times if there is space available in Gym 3. Contact the Activities Desk to see if nets may be set up.
Basketball courts are available for use.
Adult Pick-up Basketball (for ages 23 and older unless noted)
Reservations to play pick-up basketball can be made up to 72 hours in advance through the RAC app or the Activities Desk. Reservations are not needed for 5:00 am - 7:00 am times. Some courts are reserved for pick-up basketball during the following times:
- Reserve through the RAC app or by calling (507) 287-9300.
- Click here to learn more about making reservations with the RAC app.
- Reservation for classes can be made up to one week in advance.
- Reservations are being requested to limit class sizes. Class sizes will increase with time.
- Member feedback will determine how long we continue the reservation process for Group Fitness classes.
- Lower Studio 35
- Upper Studio 20
- Cycle Studio 23
- Mind/Body Studio 18
- Indoor Pool 16
Kids Club Hours
Monday - Thursday 8:30 am - 8:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
During staffed time, the length of time parents can check-in children varies by age:
- 6 weeks - 6 months 1 ½ hours*
- 6 months - 6 years 2 ½ hours
*To ensure a spot for your infant between the ages of 6 weeks to 6 months please call Kids Club at (507) 287-9324 to check availability.Fees: Stay in club is $5/child or drop off and leave the RAC is $10/child. We also sell packages for a discounted price.
General Kids Club Reminders:
- Snacks/food, bottles, pacifiers, and diapers allowed. Due to allergies, we do not accept peanuts or nuts of any kind and no popcorn with kernels.
- Socks must be worn in Kids Club.
- Staff will help children wash their hands immediately after check-in. They will also wash their hands before check out.
- During peak Kids Club hours we reserve the right to have exclusive use of the the Kids Play Area for the children signed into Kids Club.
- More information can be found on our Kids Club webpage.
- Whirlpool, steam room, and sauna available and close 15 minutes prior to closing.
- Razors and combs are available at the Activities Desk.
- Reserve by calling the Activities Desk (507) 287-9300.
- Therapists will wear masks if asked by a client.
- Open to members and non-members.
- Members on a freeze may still book a massage appointment, but must prepay at the time of booking or use a prepaid package.
Children age 7-12 can be checked in at the Neighborhood Desk when staff is on duty. The maximum time is 2.5 hours.
Neighborhood Staffed Hours
September 6th - June 5th
(Child Check-in Available)
Monday-Friday 4:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Neighborhood Staffed Hours
June 6th - September 4th
(Child Check-in Available)
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday and Saturday 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 6:30 pm
Birthday PartiesBirthday parties resume. For more information email Pamela Ray or call (507) 287-9306
The Outdoor Pool has Closed for the Summer 2022 Season.
Indoor Pool Guidelines
- All persons should take a cleansing shower before entering the swimming pools.
- Any person having an infectious or communicable disease shall be excluded from use of the pool.
- No running or rough play shall be permitted.
- All infants and toddlers must be in a disposable swim diaper with a reusable swim diaper over the disposable.
- Children 12 and under must be with a parent (or guardian 16 or older) and children 6 and under must be within arm’s reach of a parent (or guardian 16 or older) in the pool or hot tub.
Indoor Pool Schedule Guarded Swim Times
Lifeguards are on duty inside:
|Mondays||9:30 am - 10:00 pm|
|Tuesdays||9:30 am - 10:00 pm|
|Wednesdays||9:30 am - 10:00 pm|
|Thursdays||9:30 am - 10:00 pm|
|Fridays||9:30 am - 10:00 pm|
|Saturdays||9:30 am - 9:00 pm|
|Sundays||9:30 am - 9:00 pm|
These are great times to bring the family and have fun! A lifeguard is on duty for your convenience. Children 6 years and younger must still remain within arm’s reach of their parent at all times.
|Mondays||5:30 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Tuesdays||5:30 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Wednesdays||5:30 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Thursdays||5:30 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Fridays||5:30 pm - 10:00 pm|
|Saturdays||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Sundays||9:00 am - 9:00 pm|
- Classes are currently on demand and not pre-programmed.
- Use the iPad outside the studio to select a virtual class.
- Prior to starting a video, check to be sure that another member has not already made a selection and is following a virtual class.